Local Place Holder
Mineração Taboca, Brazil
Client Mineração Taboca
Mineral Type Tin
Utilizing innovative plant design and new advances in spiral technology, Mineral Technologies delivered a design solution that upgraded the 1200tph plant to a 1600tph plant using the same footprint.
Adding to the significance of this achievement, the solution also included the design and installation of a sophisticated control system, which replaced the laborious manual operation with a world class automated system. Other important aspects included: onsite metallurgical testwork, analysis and strengthening of the building, complete redesign of the slurry distribution system, maximum utilisation of existing equipment and complete redesign of slurry piping.
Mineral Technologies located a team on site to provide coordination and technical support for the procurement, construction and commissioning of the plant upgrades. Our teams worked closely with local contractors and Mineração Taboca to ensure the plant was delivered as designed.New spiral technology included Mineral Technologies high capacity HC1 R/S spirals and HC1 spirals which were assembled in Brazil.
Mineral Processing Solutions
- Gravity Separation, Distributors & Launders
- Electrostatic Separation
- Centrifugal Jig
- Magnetic Separation
- Shaking Tables
- Mineral characterisation & separation testwork
- Bench & pilot scale testing
- Density fractionation by heavy liquid separation & pycnometry
- Metallurgical data evaluation & production of bulk mineral concentrates
- Process flowsheet design
- Process plant engineering
- Equipment commissioning & training
- Process improvement & optimisation
- Equipment servicing & spares