A key feature of the project was the conversion of an 850TPH floating concentrator into 1750TPH plant. this was facilitated by innovative re-design and utilisation of MD high capacity spirals and Reading magnetic separators. This technology was selected based on extensive metallurgical testng and enabled Cristal to cut plan capex by 25%, significantly improving the project's viability.
Design of the plant was fully modelled to allow online adjustment of operation for varying feed conditions.
- Mineral Technologies delivered a fully integrated solution
- 1st Floating Mineral Processing Plan in Murray Basin
- Converted an 850TPH concentrator to 1750TPH wet concentrator
- 1st large-scale use of HC1 and HC1RS high capactiry spiral technology
- EPC project completed on budget