State of the Art Process Equipment
Giving You Confidence
When purchasing new equipment, we understand that you need to ensure the equipment maximises grades and recovery whilst delivering low operational costs and fits within to tight capex budgets.
For this reason our equipment is designed and manufactured using the latest technologies and is fully tested in processing operations to ensure optimal performance. This means that when we release new process equipment you can be assured that it will be fit for purpose and cost effective.
A good example is our MG12 spiral which was selected by Southern Ionics for their Mission Mine South project in USA.
“The MG12 spiral gave us the opportunity to achieve maximum recovery from a multi-stage circuit making the plant smaller and easier to float. The spiral bank modules dropped into and integrated with the plant structure enabling a smooth construction process. It proved to be a very effective solution for a new ore body.”
Peter Dunn, Process Manager, North America
Southern Ionics Plant, USA
Gravity Separation Technology
Centrifugal Jig Technology
Electrostatic Separation Technology
Magnetic Separation Technology
Alex de Andrade talks about equipment design and production
Email Alex de Andrade at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Mineral Technologies Equipment
- High mineral recoveries over a wide particle size range
- Highly selective separation improving product grade
- Compact and low weight construction reduces installation costs
- Low equipment maintenance requirements for greater plant availability
- No reagents are used in the circuits; this delivers environmentally friendly processes reducing operating costs and lowering the potential for environmental incidents
- Robust and proven designs incorporating innovative features
- Energy efficient magnetic elements for reduced OPEX
- All equipment is manufactured to the highest industry standards, following strict quality assurance guidelines and an efficient supply chain process.
Getting Results for Customers
We know that all ore bodies are unique and whilst our equipment range is extensive and fits most applications, we also design and engineer tailored technology solutions for specific projects.
An excellent example of a tailored solution was the development of the HC33 rougher spiral for ArcelorMittal’s Canadian operations.
World’s Largest Spiral Manufacturing Plant
Our Australian facility is the world's largest manufacturing plant for spiral separators, producing over 20,000 starts per year on a partially automated production line. In-house manufacturing of key equipment such as fiberglass and polyurethane parts and electrical components are complimented by in-house equipment assembly and a large machine workshop with refurbishment capabilities for most of our equipment range.
Knowledge Sharing = Equipment Improvements = Optimal Mineral Extraction
Our dedicated Research & Development team works with equipment design, manufacturing and metallurgical teams, as well as external research bodies such as the CSIRO in the pursuit of improved equipment technologies to achieve optimum physical separation of fine mineral ores.
Our focus on knowledge sharing consistently delivers enhanced performance for our existing range of equipment as well as pioneering breakthroughs such as:
- the use of light weight, durable spiral separators for fine coal beneficiation;
- refined design of high capacity spirals enabling up to 40% reduction in plant footprint for the same throughput;
- advances in electrostatic separation technology that improves separation and reduces circulating loads significantly; and
- the Kelsey Jig which leads the industry in providing a solution for the most difficult gravity separations.